Monday 23 July 2012

Payday post #1!

Hello again! 

I am so sorry for the lack of blog posts, but I'm back with a quick post. I've been so tired the last week, but I've not wasted it away. I did something incredibly useful and organised my room! Here are some bits and bobs that I'll be purchasing come payday, I can't wait to get my hands on them! It honestly feels so good to have money of my own. 















What do you think of my future purchases? Are they your style or not? Is there anything you'll be rushing to the shops to purchase come payday?

Chris x

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh how blooming lovely. My favourites are the bird print dress. Am loving bird prints at the mo. I also like the polka dot dress and the stipped shirt, which is strange as I don't really 'do' stripes. Oh no! Your post has made me want to go shopping now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say the bird print/swallow print may possibly be my favourite trend so far! With The black and white striped trend coming in second. I'm counting down the days until I get payed, then I can unleash all hell and destroy my bank card! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are extremely cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. At least now I have something to wear when I go out!

      Delete
  4. I want the dipped hem polkadot dress so bad! I have the zip up dress but with fishes on not birds it's really comfy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dipped him dress is actually my favourite, its one of the few trends I am more the willing to follow! Oh that sounds lovely!x

      Delete